Reviewing the week I lost — the week of Taco Tuesday
I was vacationing during the first week of August, so I missed the ‘Taco Debacle.’
Food Dude Dave Cathey reported on the fight between Taco John and the Iguana Mexican Lounge on his blog.
I missed it all, because I was out of town. But then I ran across this video on our Multimedia page.
I missed it all while I was on vacation. And, to tell the truth, I never went to Iguana for any Tuesday – let alone a real-life Taco Tuesday.
And I wasn’t there for the funeral.
But thanks to Lackmeyer and Cathey, I feel like I was.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients