It’s official – I’m an iPhone 4 user
I should note, for the record, that I am officially (finally) an iPhone 4 owner.
After much deliberation, I chose to go with the iPhone over the HTC Evo. It was not an easy decision – and it became more difficult because it was a decision I needed to make four separate times after complications with AT&T caused me to cancel my order or return my phone three times.
(I could write a book on those challenges, but it’s water under the bridge now.)
In the end, I received my iPhone. And I actually like it more than I thought I would.
So, now you can rest. My decision has been made. The debate can finally end.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients