Before-and-after images from Japan
The horrible news coming out of Japan in the aftermath of Friday’s earthquake and tsunami is nothing less than depressing. We’ve been following it on NewsOK with updates to news stories as we see them on the wires. We even created a massive photo gallery on Friday that drove a lot of page views the day of the event.
Last night, we posted an AP Interactive that has, among many other items, before-and-after images from Google Earth. The AP Interactive had tons of great information, and we still highly recommend using it to see news updates and well-done informational graphics on how a tsunami forms.
But here’s an even higher recommendation: If you want to see a remarkable presentation on the before-and-after photos, try ABC News’ interactive presentation — “Japan Earthquake: before and after.” We didn’t produce it. AP didn’t produce it. But it’s another good way to begin to understand the massive ramifications of the tsunami. Their world just disappeared in a matter of minutes.
Check it out:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13578Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13348OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10346Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8794Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7680Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5623Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5418Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5016Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4897Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4295Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients