State of Addiction series has permanent home on NewsOK
If you picked up The Oklahoman or visited the NewsOK home page in the past week, you saw our weeklong series titled, “State of Addiction.”‘State of Addiction’ page. We packaged all the coverage on NewsOK.com as part of our larger “Know It: Addiction” site that also contains the in-depth features we’ve written in recent years. The site also includes, among other things, a rich list of resources for those needing help for themselves or someone else.
On the State of Addiction page, we have 15 installments from the series, ranging from the March 12 piece about the extensive cost of addiction to our taxpayers to the March 17 piece about the number of court cases in Tulsa and Oklahoma counties that are related to drug or alcohol abuse.
Through the 15 installments, you’ll see links to the other news sources who produced the stories and all of the photos, videos and related links for the series.
Much of the collaborative effort can be found on each of the partners’ individual websites (linked in the second paragraph of this post), but all of it can also be found in order of the date they appeared in The Oklahoman on our State of Addiction page.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients