The Oklahoman extends its digital reach with Oklahoman.com
It’s fitting that it appeared in The Oklahoman, because it was about The Oklahoman.
Oklahoman.com officially launched about a week ago. It was promoted as a stand-alone product in the newspaper on Sunday. And now it’s being featured on The Digital Desk today.
If you’re wondering why we have this new site, it might be best to visit the FAQ page to understand more. The FAQ page covers everything from how the site is different from NewsOK to how a subscriber can access the site to how we are treating visitors who get a link through a Facebook share.
But I also covered quite a bit in my story on Sunday, including this quote from Chris Reen, publisher of The Oklahoman and president of OPUBCO Communications Group.
It’s a premium reading experience. We carefully designed it for our print and digital subscribers who like the way The Oklahoman is organized every day.
I look at The Oklahoman’s website along the same lines as The Oklahoman’s iPad app and iPhone app. It extends the digital arm for The Oklahoman, offering digital options for subscribers who are ready for a digital transition with their subscription.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13135OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6692Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6620Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5959Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5205Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5081Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3987As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3816Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients