‘What’s It Like’ medical procedures series featured on NewsOK
Check out the new series that health reporter Jaclyn Cosgrove started a few weeks ago.
It’s called, “What’s It Like,” and it details a medical procedure each week that you or someone you know might experience in a lifetime.knee replacement surgery — the pain, the recovery, the risks, etc. Dr. Corey Ponder, an orthopedic joint specialist at St. Anthony’s Bone and Joint Hospital, provided the expertise and even starred in our video (see below).
Look for many more of these stories in the weeks and months to come.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients