‘What’s It Like’ medical procedures series featured on NewsOK
Check out the new series that health reporter Jaclyn Cosgrove started a few weeks ago.
It’s called, “What’s It Like,” and it details a medical procedure each week that you or someone you know might experience in a lifetime.knee replacement surgery — the pain, the recovery, the risks, etc. Dr. Corey Ponder, an orthopedic joint specialist at St. Anthony’s Bone and Joint Hospital, provided the expertise and even starred in our video (see below).
Look for many more of these stories in the weeks and months to come.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4389Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4190OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3756As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients