A new health page on NewsOK
I’ve missed two straight weeks of my extended weekly recap blog posts. So I decided to revert back to ‘daily’ posts that will allow me to get updates and information to NewsOK users more quickly.
Today, I write about something I meant to write about two weeks ago:health page has been upgraded. We’ve chosen to focus a bit more on our health page, which can be found under “Health” inside the News navigation or under “Health & Fitness” inside the Life navigation on NewsOK. On our new health page, you can see links to all of our health-related ‘know it’ topics pages, including Cancer, Addiction, Heart Disease, Mental Health, Fitness and Flu. The page also has a constantly updated feed of AP stories and national videos.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 58670Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34839Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 11019Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8824Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5821Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3796OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3650George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3440Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3341Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients