The Oklahoman takes the stage at Apple’s WWDC
This photo made the rounds in our building on Monday.
It’s an image of the the annual Worldwide Developer’s Conference (WWDC). Take special note of The Oklahoman logo on the right side. It’s referencing our iPad application.
The speaker was apparently talking about the major news companies that have developed apps and begun to reach an audience on the iPad. Apple will have an app called Newsstand that will help deliver editions directly to our subscribers. The speaker was explaining that the media companies behind him were ready to take advantage of this upcoming app.
I’m not sure, but I don’t think the image was up there for an extended period of time. But it did cause our esteemed Creative Director Scott Horton in our Audience Development department to post this on Facebook:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients