Amish, sexting and solid parenting
From the ‘We-Can’t-Make-This-Stuff-Up’ department come this headline: “Amish man, 26, accused of sexting Indiana girl, 12”
From the story:
An Amish man who sent more than 600 text messages that included lewd images to a 12-year-old girl he randomly dialed was arrested when he arrived in his horse and buggy for what he thought was a meeting for sex.
That’s the lead. And it leads to many questions. Read the rest for some of the answers.
It’s a pretty unbelievable story, but it’s also scary as the parent of young people who use a cell phone. But the last line of the story is the best:
“It was good communication between the girl and her mother and the mother not being afraid to turn that directly over to the police department,” he (the police detective) said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients