Adding another tab to the Meebo bar on NewsOK
I wrote last week about adding the Most Viewed tab to our Meebo toolbar at the bottom of every page on NewsOK.
Then, a couple days after posting that blog update, we added another tab to the Meebo toolbar — this one is the Most Recent tab that shows the most recently posted articles from our entire website.
It’s a pretty unique article list. We don’t have anything like it anywhere on the site. It just a straight list of the most recent articles that we’ve activated. It is not a list of the articles we feel are the most important (you can see that at the top of our home page).
If you click on the tab, you’ll often see some articles from The Associated Press, since we feed much of AP’s content on the deeper pages within our site.
I think it’s a pretty neat tool to see the latest, even if it’s not the most important. Let me know what you think.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients