An up-close look at noodling
We’ve had a lot of recent content about noodling in recent weeks.
We’ve had a photo gallery from the Okie Noodling Tournament.
Ed Godfrey advanced that tournament with a column about people from Minnesota who were in Oklahoma for the tournament. The picture … it’s pretty incredible.
We had a feature this weekend from Oklahoman Interns Adam Kemp and Anthony Slater about local noodling enthusiasts and the recent national spotlight the sport has gained.
But watching the video of some of those enthusiasts convinced me. Noodling is unique. It’s something I don’t ever plan to try.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22062Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13856Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 11034Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10900UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7641Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7472Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6309Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5621Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5179Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients