An explanation of The Oklahoman’s ‘Full Access First’ stories on NewsOK
If you’ve visited NewsOK on a Sunday in the past month or so, you’ve probably seen a list of headlines that looks something like this:
That’s actually exactly what we had displayed in the middle column near the top of NewsOK.com on Sunday. It featured five stories from Sunday’s Oklahoman — five stories that could not be read online unless the user was a ‘Full Access Subscriber.”
What’s a Full Access Subscriber, you ask? Well, quite simply, it’s any subscriber to The Oklahoman — whether they are a print subscriber or a a subscriber to The Oklahoman‘s digital products. In the simplest terms, these five stories are exclusive to The Oklahoman‘s subscribers.
So it’s really another reason for our print subscribers to make sure they connect their account to their NewsOK registration profile. If you subscribe to The Oklahoman, there’s absolutely no reason not to connect your accounts. It’s free, and it opens the door to our online products for The Oklahoman. We have built some excellent digital experiences to complement your print subscription. And if your reading habits and lifestyle change completely, one of these digital products might even become your favorite.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients