A nice time to look at the top stories in July
NewsOK had an interesting cross-section of articles that topped the list in July. Today, I’ll take a look at the top 5 most-viewed articles from last month.
The most-viewed story of July was a about the sentencing of a 21-year-old man who pretended to be autistic and have the mind of a young child. Yeah … it’s kind of hard to explain, but you probably already read all about it. The article was viewed a lot by our local traffic, but it was also linked from the Drudge Report website, so the page views soared with national interest.
The No. 2 story of the month was about the outlet mall that’s soon to open on the west side of the metro. This mall must be really popular to have it rank so high in our article views. It’s not crime-related. It’s not breaking news. It’s not a sports story. It’s just a straight news story with broad appeal. Nice.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5647Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5641Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 5457Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients