Project covers the school consolidation issue
The Oklahoman‘s summer intern program is consistently excellent, but the 2012 class was one to remember.‘Restructuring Schools,’ and it’s a special coverage page with a dozen stories and a handful of interactive elements detailing the facts, controversy and dilemma surrounding the question about schools:
Is consolidating schools worth it?
According to the poll question that’s on the page, 57 percent of the readers think should make school consolidation a key part of her legislative agenda next year.
What do you think?
Check out the page. Read the stories.
Click through the interactive maps that show the data county-by-county and show the counties with the most and with the fewest school districts.
Then vote in the poll.
I’m confident you will agree that the 2012 intern class did us proud with their comprehensive coverage of a complex issue.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients