This week’s most-viewed NewsOK article
This week’s list of our most-viewed article was bound to be interesting.
We had conference realignment driving the sports talk in our state.
We also had the OU-Florida State game ramping up the excitement around the watercooler.
Then came the news the planned sale of the company I work for.
What would lead the way?
Well, football is still king in Oklahoma.
Of the top 15 articles that led the web traffic on NewsOK, 14 of them were related to OU football — either realignment coverage or OU-FSU coverage. The top article of the week was Berry Tramel’s Sunday piece blaming Texas for the conference mess. He even did a video:
They loved that one in Texas.
Of course, you are probably wondering about the one news article that cracked the Top 15 this week. And you guessed it … coming in at No. 4, “OPUBCO to be sold.” It might not have been No. 1 on the top-viewed article list, but it was the article most people I know were chatting about.
Thanks to some viral news stories, breaking news coverage and football season, September is shaping up to be a very strong month for NewsOK traffic. Thanks for reading, watching, clicking and sharing our content.
We promise to keep delivering.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients