A dusty trip through Mongolia
The Dusty Globe is something worth checking out.
It’s a blog written by an interesting young woman from New York named Katya Kruglak. We first started hosting Katya’s blog last year as she spent months abroad in various locations like India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and New Zealand. I highly recommend a trip through the Dusty Globe archives to see some interesting perspectives, photos and videos from her trip.
After you finish the archives, you’ll have plenty more to read from her current trip — Mongolia.
I can’t say I’ve ever been to Mongolia. And I can’t say I’ve ever followed a blogger from Mongolia.
So that means that Katya has cornered the market on Mongolian blogs.
Check it out. Post a comment. Let her know that we’re watching her Mongolian fun.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24523Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15852Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10645Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9696Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9156Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8753Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8578Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7656Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7634Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6870UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients