The hangar that isn’t a hangar — from the ‘who knew’ department
What the heck is that big building in Norman that looks like an airplane hangar.
It’s north of Robinson off of Flood, so it’s near the airport in Norman, but it’s not actually on the airport grounds.
So what is it?
Only our Places series can tell you. (OK, so it was built as a hangar, but it’s not used as one.)
Perfect. Now I’m a little bit smarter today. That makes for a successful Monday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients