The Oklahoman reaches yet another device — this time it’s the Nook
I wrote at length late last week about our inclusion in the iPad App Store. I talked about how proud we were that daily editions of The Oklahoman were now available on the iPad.
In that piece, I talked about our mission to reach news consumers in any way they want to be reached. And it truly is our mission. To quote our publisher, David Thompson:
“We will continue to provide news and information content for our customers when, where and how they want it.”
That quote came from the story I wrote that appeared in The Oklahoman and on NewsOK last Sunday.
But just to prove the point to be true, I feel compelled to point out that we also recently became available on the Nook for purchase at the Barnes and Noble eNewspaper Store.
Our own Jay Spear blogged about it in his new blog on NewsOK, titled Proof of Concept.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients