Static site takes a step up as we enter Season 3
I pause on this election evening (check out our 2010 Election coverage, by the way) to tell you about the cool new site we launched last week.
I’ve written about this before. It’s called Static. It’s worth another look today because we’ve redesigned and now have the site ready for another run of new interviews and studio performances.
Static is full of one-of-a-kind video interviews with local and notable musicians by our own George Lang (hence the name, Static). Pretty much everything George does is centered on the Static brand. And he is truly a one-of-a-kind entertainment journalist.
George has been doing Static for more than two years. Now that we have so many, we knew we had to redesign the site to showcase the three seasons of great content.
The site is growing, and it’s only going to get better. Check it out.
(This is just one of the videos. You really must see the site.)
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21228Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17109OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15263Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8685Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8584Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 8393Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7909Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7026Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6028Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5208Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients