Big 12 Power Poll
1. Oklahoma State (17-5, 7-3): The league's hottest team with the league's most meaningful win — in Lawrence.
2. Kansas (20-4, 8-3): Jayhawks issued a reminder on how good they can be; and that they still own K-State.
3. Kansas State (19-5, 8-3): 'Cats could have stamped themselves as the league favorite at KU, instead took a beating.
4. Oklahoma (16-7, 7-4): Sooners did their part in setting up a big-time Bedlam clash Saturday; now it's the Cowboys' turn.
5. Iowa State (16-7, 6-4): Cyclones missing one key ingredient: a quality conference road win.
6. Baylor (15-8, 6-4): Among would-be contenders, Bears face the toughest finishing stretch.
7. West Virginia (12-11, 5-5): Mountaineers have a winning streak — three straight — but all against the Big 12's bottom feeders.
8. Texas (10-13, 2-8): Myck Kabongo is back, and that's a plus, but doesn't figure to add up to a Longhorns run.
9. Texas Tech (9-12, 2-8): Upset Iowa State in Lubbock; do they have another stunner in them to topple OSU?
10. TCU (10-14, 1-10): Back to blowout losses for the Frogs, but at least they have that shining moment against KU.