It’s that time of year again when you’re supposed to go out and buy your loved ones gifts and spend the day feasting on chocolates.
Yep. It’s Valentine’s Day. And that means you’re probably going to hear cheesy love songs on the radio and through office Singagrams.
But don’t worry. To prepare you, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 worst love songs. We’re thoughtful like that.
10. Berlin - "Take My Breath Away"
No, just take this song away. Next!
9. Hall & Oates - "Kiss On My List"
"Kiss On My List" is on my list. Enough said.
8. Paula Abdul - "Opposites Attract"
This music video taught us a very important lesson. Don't ever make another video with a cartoon character as the love interest. It's weird.
7. Michael Bolton - "When A Man Loves A Woman"
Sorry, Jack Sparrow. It is what it is.
6. Color Me Badd - "All For Love"
Boy Band Warning: This song might get stuck in your head. Listen at your own risk.
5. Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow - "Picture"
Our freely adapted lyrics: "I'd like to put this song away. Maybe then I wouldn't cry every day."
4. Clay Aiken - "Invisible"
Being invisible and watching someone in their room is just creepy, Clay.
3. Britney Spears - "Sometimes"
Wonder what Britney does the rest of the time?
2. Meatloaf - "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)"
Wasn't this guy the bus driver in "Spice World?"
1. Billy Ray Cyrus - "Achy Breaky Heart"
And the list goes on and on for the worst love songs of all time. Name some more in the comments below.