Name released in Norman fire death
NORMAN (AP) — Police in Norman have released the name of a man found dead inside his burned home on the city's east side and say both the death and the fire are suspicious.
NewsOK Related Articles
Police say in a news release Thursday that the body of 51-year-old Patrick Burton was found Wednesday by firefighters who had put out the fire at Burton's home.
Police have not released a suspected cause of death and say evidence is still being collected at the scene. Police also say Burton's pickup is missing.
The truck is a white 2004 extended cab Chevrolet with Oklahoma tag 088AXI with a NASCAR license plate on the front bumper, a cow bell on the rear bumper and a white bed cover.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins