Arrest is made in Norman credit union robbery
Leonardo Lamar Parks, 51, of Norman, was arrested Wednesday in connection with the Feb. 1 robbery of Communication Federal Credit Union in Norman, the FBI reported.
NORMAN — A Norman man is being held in connection with a Feb. 1 robbery, the FBI reported.
Leonardo Lamar Parks, 51, was arrested about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in downtown Oklahoma City by FBI agents and Norman police.
A criminal complaint was filed against Parks Monday in federal court in Oklahoma City related to the robbery of Communication Federal Credit Union, 300 12th Ave. SE, the FBI reported.
Parks also is a suspect in the Monday robbery of the Bank of Oklahoma branch inside a Homeland Grocery Store at 2600 W Robinson St., according to the FBI.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort