Hallucinating man with handgun causes commotion at Taco Bell in Oklahoma City, police say
Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, was arrested on complaints of possession of heroin and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony. A search of his house turned up 13 guns, anabolic steroid pills and vials of testosterone, Oklahoma City police reported.
A man who was hallucinating and carrying a handgun ran into a Taco Bell and told everyone three men were trying to kill him, Oklahoma City police reported Thursday.
Gabriel Samuel Rivera, 29, of Oklahoma City, was arrested on complaints of possession of heroin and possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister