Baylor honors Oklahoma City man
Banker James R. Daniel was given the distinguished alumni award
Oklahoma City banker James R. Daniel, a 1962 graduate of Baylor University, received the distinguished alumni award from the Baylor Alumni Association.
The award, presented annually since 1965 as the highest honor the Baylor Alumni Association bestows, recognizes Baylor graduates whose service in their professions and vocations have merited the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in