Undersea explorer Robert Ballard to speak at Oklahoma State University Research Week
Robert Ballard is perhaps most famous for locating and exploring the wrecks of the Titanic and the German battleship Bismarck in the 1980s.
STILLWATER — In more than five decades of undersea exploration, some of Robert Ballard’s greatest discoveries have come when he was looking for something else.
Ballard is perhaps most famous for locating and exploring the wrecks of the Titanic and the World War II German battleship Bismarck in the 1980s.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in