Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7170Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6866Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6473Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Children's 'Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum Oklahoma
By Ken Raymond
| Published: February 18, 2013
Children's ‘Star Wars' sleepover to be held at Science Museum
Your parents were “Star Wars” fans. You became a fan. Now your children love “Star Wars” movies, books, toys, cartoons and everything else, too.
Let them immerse themselves further into that beloved fictional universe by signing them up for Science Museum Oklahoma's second annual “Bright Night of Star Wars” event in March.
Your children will spend the night at the museum, playing with other children dressed up as “Star Wars” characters and participating in fun science experiments.
The adventure begins at 6 p.m. March 15, and ends at 8:15 a.m. March 16.
Admission is $45 per child ($35 for museum members and children of active military) and $25 for adults. At least one adult is required to attend per six children. A group discount is available.
For more information or to register, call 602-3760.
Ken Raymond, Staff Writer