"Johnny Football" doesn't spend much time on campus at Texas A&M
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is no stranger to the spotlight after winning the Heisman Trophy as a freshman. But the quarterback who led the Aggies to a Cotton Bowl win over OU won't be seen around campus in College Station, Texas, much this semester.
According to the Houston Chronicle, Manziel is taking all online courses this semester.
"I went one day - it was a small class of 20 or 25 - and it kind of turned into more of a big deal than I thought," Manziel said of the fuss surrounding him.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'