Green chiles in Yukon
New Mexcio folks take green chiles seriously. Very seriously, people. My in-laws moved to New Mexico a couple years ago, and one of our closest friends is from there. For the past few years I’ve discovered how sacred this pepper is to everybody there. I’m excited to hear about this new restaurant in Yukon called Green Chile Kitchen. I hope to get out there soon, but I’ll be sure to take an expert with me.
Videoview all videos
Jan 15Trevor Logan talks about his family's New Mexico-inspired...
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients