NewsOK’s correspondent details incredible trip to India
Meet our India correspondent, Lindsay Houts.
Lindsay has been blogging from India for the past four weeks. Hopefully, you’ve already seen it, read her posts, browsed through her photos and watched her videos.
If not, there’s still time to do so before she returns to her life in Oklahoma. But you only have about one more week.
The blog is titled, ‘Incredible India,’ and it features the normally mild-mannered web editor within our sports department as a thrill-seeking Oklahoman learning how life works in a variety of towns in India.
Her trip to the India-Pakistan border is one of my favorite posts.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients