Share “Girl, 11, may have caught on fire because...”

Girl, 11, may have caught on fire because of hand sanitizer

Oklahoman Published: February 20, 2013

Authorities think hand sanitizer may be to blame for the third-degree burns on an 11-year-old Oregon cancer patient.

The Oregonian reports that the girl, a cancer survivor, was at a local hospital Feb. 2 after hitting her head at school. The girl’s father was sleeping in the hospital room when he heard her screams.



The newspaper reports that he found her in the hallway, her shirt on fire, and took action to smother the flames.

Read the rest of this post on the original site »

H/T: Huffington Post

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Norman residents disturbed after seeing vulgar, racist graffiti on homes, vehicles
  2. 2
    Vinita police chief: Extreme sunburn case still under investigation, drawing international media...
  3. 3
    Hundreds pack memorial service for man killed at north Tulsa park
  4. 4
    There’s a New Restaurant That Specializes in Potato-Chip Sandwiches
  5. 5
    The most popular liquor in every state
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article