Mid-Del officials seek name for new elementary school
A new Mid-Del elementary school will open in the fall of 2014. Officials are looking for help naming the new school.
MIDWEST CITY — Mid-Del Public Schools officials are looking for help in coming up with a name for an elementary school scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
The new school will open at the current location of East Side Elementary. Students from East Side, Traub and Sooner Rose Elementary schools will attend the new school and Traub and Sooner Rose will close.
The public can download nomination forms at www.mid-del.net. Completed nomination forms can be submitted from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the superintendent's office, 7217 NE 15.
Forms also can be faxed to 739-1781 or emailed to email@example.com. Those submitting via email are asked to put “nomination for name of new school” in the subject line of their emails.
For more information on the naming process call 737-4461, ext. 1233.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates