Thomas Lay Realtors reports the following sales:
• Rio79 LLC paid $2.5 million to DPC Investments LLC for 79 lots in Rio de Bella addition at SW 119 and Rockwell Avenue. Ron Gary with Thomas Lay Realtors handled the sale.
• ENARC Properties LLC paid $1.475 million to First Assembly of God Church of Yukon for 20 acres at W Reno Avenue and Sara Road. Steve Lay with Thomas Lay Realtors handled the sale.
• Robert and Mary Ablah paid $1.2 million to 92nd Investments LLC for a 4,260-square-foot shopping center at 9201 S Western Ave. Steve Lay handled the sale.
• Communication Federal Credit Union paid $1,148,218 to Fox Lake Investments LLC for 1.44 acres at Fox Lake Plaza, Lot 1, in Edmond. Gary represented the buyer and Stuart Graham with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma represented the seller.
• M.H. Dugan paid $975,000 to James Living Trust for 80 acres at 9512 W Britton Road. Steve Lay handled the sale.
• Domikon LLC paid $853,125 to John Robert Kouba for 1.34 acres at State Highway 92 and NW 10 in Yukon. Steve Lay handled the sale.
• Preston Land Co. LLC paid $591,600 to Southwest Cattlemen's Corp. for 32 lots in Silver Leaf East addition at SW 53 and County Line Road. Gary handled the sale.
Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates reports the following transactions:
• Storm Shelter Investments Inc. paid $775,000 to Frontier State Bank for a 30,000-square-foot industrial building at 5621 NW 5. Jerry Hocker handled the sale.
• Afsaneh Mazrouee paid $162,500 to VVP LLC for a 4,400-square-foot retail building at 3420 N MacArthur Blvd. Motahareh Hajimirzaei handled the sale.
• Industrial Piping Specialists Inc. leased 12,000 square feet of industrial space at 2509 S Ann Arbor from Fossil Creek Investments. Charles Dodson handled the transaction.
• One Magic Moment Event Center leased 5,400 square feet of retail space at 6012 S Western Ave. from Southern Properties Inc. Jack James handled the transaction.
• Body Sculptxpress leased 1,109 square feet of retail space at 1409 E Ayers, Edmond, from Redbud Square. James handled the transaction.