At a glance: Recent medical helicopter crashes
At a glance: Recent medical helicopter crashes in Oklahoma
AT A GLANCE
• July 22, 2010: A Eurocopter AS 350 B2 operated by EagleMed crashed near Kingfisher about 7:25 p.m. The helicopter left Integris Baptist Medical Center to pick up a patient in Okeene. The pilot and a flight nurse were killed, and a second flight nurse was seriously injured.
Videoview all videos
Mar 14A helicopter crash that killed two men in Oklahoma City...
Feb 22Audio from 911 call received by Oklahoma City Fire Dispatch.
Feb 22Two people are dead and another person taken to a...
Photoview all 16 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Jan. 2: A Eurocopter EC 130 B4 operated by Colorado-based air medical transport firm Air Methods experienced a hard landing near Seminole after losing engine power. The helicopter left Seminole Regional Airport to pick up a patient in Okemah. The pilot and three crew members were injured.
Source: National Transportation Safety Board
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes