Day 1 recap
The first full day of the redesigned NewsOK.com is closing. We’ve now been on the site for a full 24 hours.
We’ll be evaluating and dissecting the feedback from our users over the next few days, but early indications of the first day is very positive.
With any major change to a product, whether its The Oklahoman or NewsOK.com, we never expect to get a lot of calls, e-mails and comments from people telling us how great we are. It generally doesn’t happen. People are wired to let us know when they’re unhappy and stay quiet when they’re pleased.
But today, that trend doesn’t seem to be true. We’ve received many positive comments, many helpful insights, some negative comments and a few ugly comments.
We cherish the positive, act on the insightful, discuss the negative and move past the ugly. Regardless of the nature of the calls and comments, thank you for using NewsOK.com.
There is still much to work for us to do to completely move over NewsOK into our new design, but the vast majority of the site is operational. We have plans to add greater functionality and more enhanced features. You’ll see more blog posts when we get some of the aspects from deep into our site online and ready.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3712OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3641Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3479How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients