Video: There is kindness in this world, and a Texas high school basketball player is proof
A stunning moment of sportsmanship was caught on video of a Texas basketball player helping out a developmentally disabled opponent.
Mitchell Marcus has a developmental disability, but it hasn't prevented him from developing a passion for basketball.
According to his mother, all he ever wants on his birthday is a basketball.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims