Spending the day in Enid — bringing readers the photos, video and story of the storm
A couple of days ago, I blogged about the excellent work from breaking news reporter Robert Medley.
And today, I’ll single out another breaking news reporter. This time, it’s Adam Kemp.
Adam was in Enid yesterday, where a winter storm actually happened.
From his trip, we have the story, the video and the photos.
Here’s the video:
Here’s the photo gallery:
And here’s part of the story:
In town Tuesday morning, just as many backhoes and Bobcats were on the streets as cars, each pushing snow from parking lots into fat, towering piles in front of businesses.
As always, see much more of our weather coverage on the NewsOK Weather page.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients