After meatballs, Ikea withdraws sausages
STOCKHOLM — After withdrawing meatballs from stores across Europe, home furnishings company Ikea said Wednesday its own tests confirmed “a few indications of horse meat” and that it would also remove wiener sausages made by the same supplier.
Meanwhile, Poland acknowledged for the first time that it is a source of horse meat that has fraudulently ended up in processed meat products sold as beef — an admission that came as the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction