Possible sprinkles Friday in central Oklahoma
Sprinkles are possible Friday. Scattered rainfall chances are reported by the National Weather Service.
There is a chance for sprinkles Friday in the Oklahoma City area, the National Weather Service reports.
Here is the forecast:
Friday: Scattered sprinkles after 7 a.m. Partly sunny with a high near 44. North, northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
Friday night: Scattered sprinkles before 7 p.m. Partly cloudy with a low around 24. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 47. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
Saturday Night: Partly cloudy with a low around 30. North, northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
Sunday: Partly sunny with a high near 63. South wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 43.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 60.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 35.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 50.
Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 31.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 54.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 63.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area