ABB plans $14M local expansion in Bartlesville
From the Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise:
Plans for a multimillion-dollar expansion of ABB’s facility — which is expected to create more than 250 new jobs in Bartlesville — were announced during a Bartlesville Development Corporation meeting Thursday morning.
The BDC Board of Directors approved a proposal for a $14 million expansion of ABB’s facility in the Bartlesville Industrial Park.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister