What’s it like: To get corrective jaw surgery
Corrective jaw surgery can help correct bite alignment when braces alone can’t do the job.
Why get corrective jaw surgery?
Corrective jaw surgery, or orthognathic surgery, is performed to correct bone problems that exist within someone’s jaw that can’t be corrected with only braces on the teeth.
Some people become aware that they need jaw surgery when they go to an orthodontist for braces.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in