Continuing coverage of Oklahoma workers' compensation system
Here are some previous articles in The Oklahoman's continuing coverage of the state's workers' compensation system:
• Nov. 3: Lawmaker Mike Christian receives $51,000 in disputed workers' compensation case.
Videoview all videos
Mar 1Scott Pruitt addresses workers' comp fraud
Mar 1Private investigators use video cameras to secretly...
Photoview all 12 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
• Feb. 3: How does the workers' compensation system work?
• Feb. 18: Workers' compensation awards drop under new judges.
• Feb. 24: Injured workers seek relief in adversarial court system.
• Feb. 27: State Senate approves proposed workers' compensation overhaul bill.
• Feb. 27: Workers' compensation proposal could save businesses big bucks.
For these and more articles in the series, go to Ongoing coverage of workers' compensation in Oklahoma
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims