Here are some previous articles in The Oklahoman's continuing coverage of the state's workers' compensation system:
• Nov. 3: Lawmaker Mike Christian receives $51,000 in disputed workers' compensation case.
• Feb. 3: How does the workers' compensation system work?
• Feb. 18: Workers' compensation awards drop under new judges.
• Feb. 24: Injured workers seek relief in adversarial court system.
• Feb. 27: State Senate approves proposed workers' compensation overhaul bill.
• Feb. 27: Workers' compensation proposal could save businesses big bucks.
For these and more articles in the series, go to Ongoing coverage of workers' compensation in Oklahoma