News of the day – Pauls Valley is the word
Sports. Children and adults compete in the annual Watermelon Seed Spittin’ World Championship in Pauls Valley. There’s talk of starting a Tabacky Spittin’ World Championship.
Sports. Fishermen compete in the 11th annual Okie Noodling Tournament in Pauls Valley. Flathead catfish do not approve.
Sorry, folks. The Monday paper is usually kind of small.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients