News of the day – surviving armageddon
Health. Thousands of swine flu vaccines pass their expiration date, rendering them unusable. Those of you who didn’t get one: you’ll be sorry when I survive Swine Flu Armageddon.
Environment. A disease called pine wilt is, you know, wilting pines. Look out for people wilt!
Politics. Sen. Tom Coburn announced he’ll oppose the nomination of Elena Kagan. He’ll also oppose everything else. Ever.
Real estate. A local pastor is paying $3 million for the old John Marshall High School so he can turn it into a boarding school for at-risk kids. So it will be a school for the kids who used to attend the school.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26273Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15002Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7114OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5706Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5522OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4689Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3649Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3600Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3343Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3206Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients