News of the day – I can win!
Creepiness. An employee of the state medcical exmianer’s office is tasked with identifying 92 sets of human remains other investigators haven’t been able to identify. That is not the job for me.
Elections. Absentee voters get an early start. The sooner we can end this election, the better.
Politics. Pundits pick Democrat Drew Edmondon and Republican Mary Fallin to come out on top in the gubernatorial primaries. I am picked as the dark horse.
Education. Finalists are picked for state Teacher of the Year. I am picked as the dark horse of that, too.
Religion. The Jewish Federation sponsors Camp Chaverim for children of all faiths. L’Chaim!
Entertainment. Rock-N-America continues to rock America. Sales of denim vests and face paint skyrocket.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6838Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6723Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5826How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients