News of the day – polls and pitchers
Politics. Voters hit the polls. The polls smack voters right back. Right in the face.
Travel. A new, fancy-pants corproate terminal opens at Will Rogers World Airport. I am not allowed in with my regular pants.
Families. The daughter of a McClain County man running for judge takes out an ad in the local paper saying, “Do not vote for my dad!” Family counselors are apparently in high demand in the area.
Entertainment. Four Oklahomans will be inducted into the state Music Hall of Fame this fall. I will not be one of them.
Crime. A Noble woman is arrested after leading police on a high-speed chase through Edmond and Nichols Hills. Apparently she didn’t know that you really can’t get away from the cops.
Sports. Jennie Finch wins the World Cup of softball with her last game. We’ll miss you, Jennie. Thanks for what you’ve done for women’s sports.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients