News of the day – the good ol’ girls club
Politics. Lt. Gov. Jari Askins and U.S. Rep. Mary Fallin survive their party primaries, resulting in a governor’s race between two women. Therefore, the first female governor of Oklahoma will be elected this year. Take THAT, good ol’ boys club!
Politics. RedHawks co-owner wins the Republican nomination for state Attorney General. He’s a hit! (Get it? A hit? Baseball. Oh gosh.)
Families. District judge hopeful John Mantooth will go on to face Greg Dixon in a runoff, despite his daughter’s best efforts. Her next campaign: Do Not Vote For My Dad … Again!
Crime. Forensic artist Harvey Pratt takes over as interim director of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. To me, working as an artists sounds like more fun.
Education. The state Board of Education puts the Oklahoma City and Tulsa school districts on probation again. Next year: detention.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients