News of the day – I heart Loud City
Government. Mike Hunter, the man credited with cleaning up corruption the Commission of the Land Office, is resigning to take a business opportunity in Washington, D.C. Well, that’s the city to go to if you’re looking to clean up corruption.
Weather. A cool front blows in. It’s still hot.
Sports. Love’s and Hertz announced major partnerships with the Thunder. For example, Loud City now will be known as Love’s Loud City, which is such a coincidence because I happen to love Loud City.
Shopping. The tax-free weekend begins today. Parents get the chance to buy cheaper clothes their kids will immediately get dirty.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7508Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7162Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6434UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients