News of the day – no, YOU are preposterous
Environment. Officials issue an ozone alert for today for the Oklahoma City and Tulsa metro areas. Look out for ozone. It’s known to snatch purses and steal candy from babies.
Politics. Rep. Randy Terrill calls the corruption investigation into his actions “preposterous.” He then offered investigators all cushy state jobs.
Crime. Oklahoma City police bust an alleged prostitution ring at a massage parlor. That is so weird. You never hear about massage parlor actually being brothels.
Health. OU Medical Center is suing Oklahoma County, demanding the county fork over $3.6 million in unpaid inmate medical bills. The county asks to set up a payment plan of $20 a month for the next 15,000 years.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3685College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3424Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3280Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients