News of the day – vanishing acts and appearing apples
Drama. Larri Sue Jones is suing Feed The Children and five of its directors for what she said was wrongful termination. She should be suing her father, Feed The Children founder Larry Jones, for naming her Larri.
Crime. Bobbi Parker asks a judge to dismiss the charges against her of helping a convicted murderer escape prison. She was going to ask the judge for a bunch of other stuff, too, but she disappeared before anybody knew what happened.
Education. Eighth-graders at Del Crest Middle School start the year with new Apple MacBooks. Even though Apples are super hip, the eighth grade will still be awkward for everybody.
Weather. It’s rainy today. Christmas comes early.
Government. Go vote. If you’re eligible and able, your obligated.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7078Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6616OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5593Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4449Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4211Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4167Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3427Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3248Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.